Thursday, January 14, 2010

Called the Oncologist again

Okay called the Oncologist again today and the results still are the same, looks like the tumors in my lungs are shrinking so he wants to just keep the Avasting going until April when we will do another PET scan.  And I have to call back Monday to get the latest CEA results as they are not back yet.

I am not feeling really well, not sure if it's side effects from the Avastin but when I was in Rite-Aide getting a prescription filled the other day my blood pressure was way high, like 180/112 or something like that and my head has been hurting but not like a normal headache, just a lot of pressure. And one of the side effects of Avastin is high blood pressure.

But I will wait until my next treatment and see if this stays consistant, if it does I will talk to my Oncologist and if not then no harm no foul I guess.

On the plus side, cold seems to be almost gone, still a little nose blowing and coughing but other than that seem to be much better on that front.

No comments:

Post a Comment