Friday, December 11, 2009

Just a short note

Just a short note to let ya'll know I "think" the depression is over with and I am out of bed and showered and taking care of myself.

I had a talk with Tom and told him the reality of this is things are going to get uglier before they get pretty, the throwing up and diarrhea, the neuropathy, the mood swings, the pain etc, and he IS going to have to help with a lot of the household things.  He says he will and today he helped me bring the laundry down to the machines and will help me bring them up so maybe things will get better if I keep it as "I need you" instead "Do it dammit" LOL

I love him so much and I guess part of the fact is sometimes I feel worthless when I cannot take care of him as I did before I started the chemo and that hits me hard mentally and emotionally.

So guess am on an up mood swing, any bets before the next down mood swing hits? (LOL well only partly joking).

Take care and have a wonderful day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment