Monday, May 3, 2010

I got a lecture today :(

Short as I am not on the computer for long as I was on it earlier and big mistake, thought I could be online and was for a time then had to get off and take care of  myself.

I was supposed to go get the full body bone scan today. Well during the night the full side effects of the chemotherapy last Monday hit; diarrhea, nausea, weakness, fatigue, headache, dizziness, etc.

And still going strong today so I call to cancel my appointment.

You would think I had committed murder, I got lectured did I know how much the Isotopes cost, did I realize what they had to go through to give me that appointment, did I understand the isotopes would go bad. And I feel like a three year old being scolded by an adult.

Finally whoever I talked to talked to someone else and told me to call this Friday to get an afternoon appointment next Monday after my chemotherapy (when I am not feeling side effects). I then called my orthopedist who ordered the test and left a message of my having to cancel and when I would call back to try to get an appointment for next Monday, yada yada yada and then called my oncologist and talked to his assistant and went through the same routine then asked her for my CEA levels. She said she would have to get my chart and call me back I said okay. and hung up.

I am duly chastised and am going back to bed feeling horrible, both physically and now mentally and emotionally for being such a bad person for breaking my appointment.

Hugs and thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment