Friday, November 13, 2009

Things have been going okay this week except;

Diarrhea (can't tell if the pepto is helping, as of the last two nights it's not, but I am still trying, nausea (although the compazine is helping), mood swings although my wonderful Tom is helping with the crying by just holding me and talking  things through and the neuropathy which is getting worse.  But all in all I don't have it as bad as others do and well I am just struggling through to after the next chemo session to find out the results of the PET scan.

I used to role play and then just talking on a bulletin board on an online fantasy world, today I realized it's nothing more than a distraction and my energies and thoughts and feelings and attention need to be on Tom, my Miracle and on myself and my disease and treatment.

Thank You Tom, for being with me through this and helping me through it, I love you so much and am soooo very grateful for having you in my life and for You being the person you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment