Saturday, November 21, 2009

Why am I even doing this

Why am I even doing the chemo, not like anyone cares if I die.  Yeah poor woe is me mood again.  I am not mad, just disapointed and rethinking my way of looking at someone.  Tired, hurt, packed and moved everything but "his" clothes as with one week and two days to go someone had to do it, we had a fight last night and I am doing nothing anymore, no packing, no unpacking when we get there, no cleaning, no cooking, he can have his life like he "supposedly" had it before, I'll lay in bed and eat bonbons, I will not allow myself to cry although he hurt me deeply and he has not even bothered to want to discuss with me some issues I brought up when we talked on the phone last night while he was at work.

Seems I'm no longer a priority with him, oh well, he won't have to put up with me long......................

No comments:

Post a Comment