Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Chemotherapy yesterday.

Had chemotherapy yesterday and talked to the Dr. Had my blood drawn and have to wait till Monday to get my CEA results. 

Chemo was fairly uneventful, I slept through part of it then Tom and I talked to a very nice lady who was getting chemo also in the small room we were in.

But last night had horrible side effects; nausea, headache, and a bit of loose stool, not quite diarrhea. Compared to others side effects last night wasn't much of anything but kept me in discomfort.

Also my hernia acted up last night and ended up balled up and crying twice I think as it hit me like a bad cramp then went away, hit me again and then went away and I was able to sleep.

Took a vicodin for the headache and Compazine for the nausea, no Immodium AD as not full fledged diarrhea.

Today have a bit of headache and some nausea but took a Vicodin and Compazine so slowly feeling better.

And today that's about all the news that's fit to tell, wishing everyone a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment