Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dr's visit today

Went to see the Dr. today, all blood counts normal ( except for we don't know about my CEA levels until Thursday) and no reason he can see for the fatigue, but he is giving me another week off chemo so my next chemo is on the 26th. He mentioned rehydration but we didn't have time as Tom had to get to work. Also I think part of it is I "think" I have a cold (sniffling, sneezing, blowing my nose) and yes Tom and I have changed our diets and are eating lots of fresh fruit and vegetables and lean meats. (But it sucks in one week of the "new eating" I've only lost 1/2 a pound. So am just going to take it easy for awhile more and put the "housework" aside until I feel better. Thanks everyone for your words and concern and will keep ya'll updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment