Friday, October 8, 2010

My dosages from July 19th, 2010 chemotherapy and my next appointment to see Kristin

It's okay Sheila, I understand what you are trying to say and no it's not harsh. There are just some things each of us has to find answers for and then look within ourselves and make decisions. I appreciate all your words. My two weak points are emotional (Issues from childhood) and pain, I sincerely am terrified of pain.


So Kristin's assistant Nicole called me back and here are the dosages I received on July 19th:

5-FU           800 mgs
Oxaliplatin    200 mgs
leucovorin    400 mgs
Avastin          10 mgs

So is this a high dosage or a regular dosage anyone have any idea?

And again there is a twist. Kristin cannot see me next week anytime in the morning and then will be out of the office, so the first time I can see her is Friday October 22nd at 10:15 am. So I guess I go do the PET scan on Tuesday, call her office on Wednesday to let her know it it done then wait until October 22nd to go in to see her and talk about the PET scan results, treatments, options and I get to worry all this time about what might be going on in my body and what decisions I will make or not make.

Having slight pain in stomach from healing of hernia surgery so going to take a pain pill and watch TV till I conk out, take care everyone (((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment