Thursday, October 14, 2010

Two days in one

I had a problem day before yesterday and made it to the PET scan yesterday but then had to go to the hospital afterwards, they thought I had a blockage and I have been having problems intermittent vomiting but the day before yesterday I threw up everything that went down. Tom did not go to work yesterday and no problem getting into a treatment room and getting hooked up to an IV as they thought I needed hydration. Then they gave me a shot of dilaudid??????????? after they asked me my pain level and I said 2 out of 10 (still healing from the hernia surgery and have "traveling" pain from left to right side) (and another shot about 4 1/2 hours later of dilaudid) well 9 hours and a CAT scan later they wanted to admit me? I said why? No blockage showing although they did tell me there are lots of mets in liver and lungs but I already knew that (Will find out exactly about that more on the 22nd) and I had not thrown up once in the 9 hours even after chugging that ucky contrast stuff. So they let me go home. I am taking the nausea pills I had for my chemotherapy to see if I can stop the throwing up myself. Even though I still haven't thrown up again. I think myself its my cancer finally making itself known symptomatically as I also have slight irritation in my lungs, like sitting up and leaning forward or breathing deep.


So laying down again but like I put elsewhere on the forums about the Chilean Miners, Gods hands are every where and I am so thankful for God keeping His hands on the miners and keeping them alive for 7 weeks and for getting them to the earths surface, 26 out of 33 out right now so 7 miners still to come out and 5 rescue workers to be brought out. I can't watch it on TV too much just once in a while as I cry so much watching this and seeing this miracle is too emotional for me although I am so happy for this. So will be back on in a day or so perhaps. I keep you all in my prayers and thoughts (((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment