Friday, July 16, 2010

No pain from hernia, a change of eating, but in a depressive mode kind of

So, I pretty much don't have as much of an appetite as I did before, I eat maybe two small meals during the day and a snack and low and behold the hernia is barely noticable and no pain.  But I start chemo again Monday and I have to say I am nervous and depressed.  I guess I don't want to have the side effects again and I don't want to be strapped to that damn bag for three days and I really don't want to have to take that trip back to the cancer treatment center to have the bag undone on Wednesday.  I resent the time that me and Tom have to take back and forth and I am afraid of what the side effects will be this time and how fast they will come along.  I am kind of in a depressive mode, been crying on and off during the day and night the past few days but no real reason.  Going to try a breathing technique someone suggested when I start going into the panic attack/anxiety mode and start crying to see if it helps.  Other than that it is hot here and am staying inside most of the time to keep from getting overheated, enjoying time watching tv with Tom when he is off work and then during the day when I am by myself and playing computer games. So until Monday I guess have a wonderful and happy weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment