Thursday, July 1, 2010

The day after the emotional storm:

Thank you Sheila for being my voice of reason when I needed it. I have my medical record in my hand and yes I read it, no surprises. We are going to bring it to the 2nd Oncologist on Monday and we have plenty of time before the 19th. We (Tom and I) are going to go on our vacation next week then keep the appointment with the second Oncologist on the next Monday and see what he has to say. I am pretty much a loyal person and want to stay with my first Oncologist especially since he did look back at my chart, did take the time to figure out if Folfox-6 with Avastin again would be a good thing and go from there. So going to give it thought and will see what happens. So until the 19th I am chemotherapy free and the side effects have all but gone from my last chemotherapy (fatigue is hanging around but that is about it). So onward to the vacation then what ever lies beyond) (grin)

No comments:

Post a Comment