Saturday, February 6, 2010

From the Colon Cancer Forum about my last post:

I appreciate what you said sheila and I do understand about the system but with this Oncologist, he beside the urologist I still have not heard back from, are the only Dr's I see. And the Oncologist IS the only one who writes the orders so it is him.

As far as my own advice? I can't seem to get perspective when it comes to me. Today I am looking up in the mirror across from me and I am sweating and my hair is sticking up all over the place and my face is sad and streaked with tears as I had a melt down cleaning our place today.

The trash cans (Tom's responsibility) were overflowing and the carpet (He said he would vacum) has not been vaccumed for three weeks and I cannot stand walking on cat litter that our cats throw out of the box and onto the floor so I dusted, cleaned the sink of Tom's hair and whiskers (I HATE that) swept everything from the bathroom floor and the hallway and kitchen floor onto the living room rug and mopped then had a half hour melt down of crying and texting Tom telling him I quit, he'd better do it all himself or hire a maid as of right now I no longer will cook or clean anything.

Why, because I am  sick and he acts like nothing is wrong with me, I had horrendous stomach pains last night and today have to clean so I'm done, I hit the wall, i keep getting upset and trying to do it all and deal with my Dr. I am going to end up in the hospital and I already take valium and vicodin to deal with things.

I am so tired and don't know what to do, Tom is a wonderful man but I can't do this anymore and am thinking of just not going back to the Oncologist again.

Sorry this is a bad post, it is a bad day for me and I just started crying again so am going to log off.

No comments:

Post a Comment