Monday, February 1, 2010

Arrrrrrrrrrrrgh

Okay, so am taking the diuretic and potassium and my BP is fluctuating from a high of 180/120 to today 168/102. Also am taking Tovranil for my bladder issues and waiting for next Monday to have my last Avastin treatment before a month off (going to get a straight answer from the Dr. on that one when I see him before the treatment)

So now what happens? I am having dizzy spells, buzzing in my head and have developed severe neuropathy in my my fingertips (numb but hurt) and that is interfering with my doing certain things.

Called the Dr's office today as he told me to and gave his assistant all the information about what the urologist said, what my BP has been doing, the dizziness and buzzing in my head and the neuropathy, she says "Oh, he's not in today, I'll have his PA call you later today"

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH

Thanks for letting me vent (sheepish grin again)

Update: The PA called and is going to call in a beta block or ace inhibitor as she is not happy with my blood pressure at all and also she told me my last CEA, 54, so it's going up from the one before which 29.5  
:( (Feel like crying as I am scared now

No comments:

Post a Comment