Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My answer from the Colon Cancer Forum

Thank you all for your help and responses. Today I am a bit better, still kinda angry and depressed, but getting better. Going to ask my Oncologist for something for the depression and maybe Xanax or Ativan instead of Valium.


Tom and I talked a bit and he said he wants me to do what I want to do about the chemo, he does want me but if I want to stop chemo he does not want to pressure me into keeping doing it.

I "think" he wanted to have sex last night but I was tired, not in the mood and he really didn't do anything other than rub my shoulders and ahem other upper areas in a way that did nothing for me so I just went to sleep. So anyways sorry TMI.

So, I'll just keep thinking and see what I come up with when I am not upset, frustrated, anxious, resentful or depressed, but I do thank you all for caring enough to try and help and listening to me (((((((hugs))))))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment