Saturday, February 20, 2010

So... Will post next on Monday 02/22/10

I have had my PET/CT scan (This past Tuesday) and had my MRI (This past Thursday) and called Amy at my Oncologist's office so I have an appointment to see my Oncologist on Monday 02/22/10 and we shall see what he has to say about the scans, about my CEA level going up, I am going to ask him for some advice on the physical relationship things between Tom and I and also after what happened in my bath last night going to ask him about that also.

Remember I noticed one side of my abdomen was higher and harder than the other and asked my Oncologist about it and he said it was a hernia and said nothing else, well last night I was in the bath and turned and my lord! I had to sit and pant for about 5 minutes until the pain stopped, it was like a giant cramp and it hurt! and then it happened again about 15 minutes later.  Not happy about that so writing it down to ask the Dr. about it.

Have a great and wonderful weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment