Sunday, February 14, 2010

PET/CT scan and MRI scheduled

PET/CT scan on this coming Tuesday and then MRI on this coming Thursday so that is a load off my mind, then I guess I will see the Dr. in three weeks although that is not scheduled yet, just what He said in his office last time I saw him. Also  my BP is still up but not as bad, my back still hurts despite the cortisone shot and I have to remember to ask my Dr. when I see him about the blood I am finding in my stool, not much but enough to worry me as Tumors can grow back in their original places.


I am having a wonderful Valentines Day with Tom, we took a 3 1/2  mile walk today, a walk (Grins) up and down hills and thought I was going to die with my ankle but we made it (with Tom's encouragement :) and now we are relaxing and watching Lost then the new Star Trek movie.
 
Hope you are all well and having a wonderful Valentines day also.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment