Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Nausea already

Yep got my last chemotherapy tomorrow until July 19th after we come back from our Grand Canyon vacation. Hello, Good morning/afternoon/evening/night (depending on where you are in the world) and may I say I feel like crap so will be posting more later on as the nausea eases (((((((((((hugs))))))))))) to everyone.

Okay so it's three days later and I still feel like crap.  Mostly nausea but also my hernia has kicked up the past couple of days and made any movement in standing, sitting, walking, laying down, turning over excruciating. The thing is it's not "bad" enough to go to the hospital for but bad enough to make me miserable and keep me on  pain pills or in tears.

Also because of the pain pills (Vicodin) there is no diarrhea from the chemotherapy which should be a good thing but I have gone through other spectrum where I cannot go and that scares me so bad I'd rather have diarrhea.

It's been two days since my last BM so I took a dulcolax, just one today with a full glass of water and will see how that works, if by tonight nothing happens I will take another one.  Tom did the laundry today and just came up with the last load to put away so am going to try to help him (Thank God for my wonderful Man)

Will post more later .........

No comments:

Post a Comment