Thursday, March 11, 2010

CT Scan, X-Ray and Consult with Surgeon

Had the CT and the X-Ray yesterday, met with the surgeon today re's the hernia. Good news is no bowel or anything is involved in the hernia, it's fat poking through. Bad news, it will get worse before it gets better but the surgeon will not do surgery with me doing the chemotherapy especially the Avastin unless A. Something is really wrong with my foot and I have to have surgery anyway. or B. Bowel or something does push through and becomes strangulated and/or I end up in the emergency room from the pain. (The CT showed the hernia and also that the mets in lung and liver are the same as last CT)


She wants to wait until my Oncologist gives me a break on the chemotherapy (Maybe in three months?????) before even thinking about surgery

So, Guess I keep on keeping on with the treatment with my wonderful Tom helping me along the way, morally, physically, emotionally, mentally and every other way there might be ((((((((((((hugs for Tom, I love you so much honey and thank you for being here for me and dealing with all this)))))))))))))



Hope everything is having a great and wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment