Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Laughs for the day

Okay first last night I felt "frisky" and Tom and I are laying in bed watching TV, he says "I'm going to go get a snack" and I said "Can you wait 10 or 15 minutes" and he gets this puzzled look on his face and was trying to figure out why I asked him to wait 10 or 15 minutes, as it made no sense at all, was something suppposed to happen? Did I want a snack in 10 or 15 minutes? WHAT???? What? I said "I'm not wearing any underwear" and he keeps this puzzled look on his face like "and that means what exactly?" Anyways I had to spell it out and we had a good laugh hope that is not too much sharing and hope you get a laugh.


So the second thing, back when I first started doing chemo I found a company that will take your cremated remains and incorporate them into a precious gem for your loved one to keep forever, the company is called "LifeGems" and boy are they expensive so that idea is out the window. Well Tom (four months after we have moved into our new condo) was cleaning out his boxes from his closet and this morning we came across the brochure again and he says "Wow can you imagine ending up in a pawn shop or on some gangsters front tooth or on Flava Flav's clock???" priceless the stuff that comes out of his mouth and gives me a smile.

So anyways theres the laughs for the day and I pray that everyone is having a good day and you are all in my thoughts and prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment