Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Just sharing ............................

Well I cleaned house, okay so all I did was the mirrors in the bedroom and dusted (with pledge (grins) then took a shower. I looked down and there was this huge clump of hair and I mean huge. I kinda expected this and even have made remarks about maybe it will grow back in curly instead of stick straight or black or red instead of mousy brown and I didn't think I would cry but I did. I called Tom and was crying and he said we could go buy a wig this Sunday. I said, No, summer's coming and it's to hot and I don't have a bald spot or anything I guess it just thinned out a lot, it sure feels thinner and looking at the big pile of hair I gathered from the bottom of the tub and put in a plastic baggie it must be thinner, I can't tell from looking at it yet, but guess I am on my way to losing my hair and I am a klutz so could never look good in scarves as they just wouldn't stay on so maybe turbans?


Man this disease sucks big time on not only your health but your emotions, I am trying to look at the good side but feel for the first time like this disease is really taking something away from me.

Thank ya'll for letting me talk and well let's hope when it grows in it's at least wavy and a better color .... trying to grin.

No comments:

Post a Comment