Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Update on when I next get chemo and my CEA levels

Okay my Oncologist's Assistant called me:


On next Monday (March 22, 2010) I am scheduled to go in for lab work, to see my Oncologist's PA and for my Chemotherapy and Avastin at 9am.

And my CEA level from 03/08/10 was 79.4 which it has gone down again considerably.

I haven't seen my Oncologist's PA since my Oncologist decided he did not want me to see her (I have no clue what that was about, I think she had given me some advice he did not agree with) and I don't know if I should tell her I am sorry if she got in trouble or just keep my mouth shut? He I guess is on vacation again that week is why I am seeing her and I have a feeling he'll have a hissy fit when he gets back and finds out I saw her.

LOL my life must sound like a soap opera, oh well I hope I keep ya'll entertained (Grin)

No comments:

Post a Comment