Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Update and thoughts

Well, I will check out a few wigs cause my self esteem is tanking with each piece of hair that falls out, I thought maybe I could do the bald thing but I want to look nice for Tom and I just don't think I'll look good bald. The baseball caps and scarves (if I could find any that would stay on) might do it for days but at night in bed, watching tv or around the house with Tom, maybe a wig would make me feel better about myself around him.


I went to my appointment yesterday, got blood work done, saw the PA, got my treatment, OMG I had such a headache last night! I took a Vicodin and then ate and later took another Vicodin, finally about 1am with a wet wash cloth on my head and total darkness and no sound I fell asleep but today I am okay.

So hair still falling out and thinning and my right eye is getting a dimness in it once in awhile and I've developed a weird tick once in a while in it, but nothing else so far. So we'll see what happens until my next appointment on April 5th. I see my Oncologist that day so will bring up the eye thing and headache and see what he says, also need a reup on my Valium so going to ask him for a refill.

Other than that life is the same, I have fatigue but Tom is being a great help as I think now he is seeing what I go through more than before and is really making an effort ((((((Hugs to my love, my miracle))))) They did not have my CEA levels from the 15th so will call tomorrow to see if they have them yet.

Hope everyone is having a good day (smiles and hugs to all)

No comments:

Post a Comment