Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Getting pack taken off and new CEA count

Went back to the cancer treatment center and had the pack disconnected from my port.  They also took out some of the stitches that had not been absorbed by my body, there are a couple more to take out yet.  No blockage in the port so far, free flow of blood so I am doing pretty good there.

Have felt nauseous the past few days and very tired, today is going to be a  lay in bed all day and not do a thing except watch TV and sleep.

My CEA count from 10/05/09 is 228.36 so it's going down (Yeah chemo keep fighting that cancer).

Next Monday go back to my Oncologist for blood draw and follow up with him, then the Monday after, chemo again.

Will update as side effects get worse or better and definitely will update tomorrow.

Take care all ......................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment