Saturday, October 3, 2009

Joys of side effects............. not!

Oh the joys of chemotherapy side effects, so now I am awake, feeling better, not as lethargic, down by the pool drinking coffee, I cough and what happens? Diarrhea city! ARGH!

Okay will write later, went upstairs and cleaned up and am downstairs again ...........

Looks like I am on the upswing from side effects, no more diarrhea after this morning, a hell of a mood swing hit me though and I had a crying jag.  But have settled down and am feeling a lot better, so we shall see what the Dr. has to say on Monday.

We have to go grocery shopping after the Dr's visit and go to Babies R Us to buy a stroller for a friend for her baby shower.

Will update good and bad in between but will up date at the latest on the Dr's visit.  Have been taken it slow doing housework today and have been watching Bravo's "Housewives of Atlanta" he he he

Take care all .................................

No comments:

Post a Comment