Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Monday and today

So, Monday went and got my teeth taken care of: 3 pulled and seven filling all at one time.  The insurance wouldn't pay for it all so the dentists office very graciously let me make payments on the balance (Five hundred and something) at $15 a month.

The dentist was great and so was his assistant. Barely any pain and right now the only thing that hurts is the side they had to "dig" the tooth out piece by piece as it wouldn't come straight out like the other ones.

So got an antibiotic prescription, another prescription for vicodin and told to come back today for a "deep cleaning" and consultation on 2 partial bridges.

Tom drove me and got there at 1pm today.  They called me back right away, get set in the chair and the receptionist/biller comes back and says I am over my allowed dental allotment for the year by my other insurance so can't have the cleaning or bridges BUT the new year cycle for my allotment for dental comes  up in January so we made an appointment then to get the deep cleaning and the partial bridges.   Now if my white blood cell count and platelet count will just keep cooperating and the side effects of the chemo stays mild I should have my teeth all taken care of in January.

Okay, just wanted to update on that, talk to ya'll again next Monday if not before ~ You are all in my thoughts and prayers ................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment