Monday, October 5, 2009

Meeting with Oncologist and blood work

So I go in today and get the blood work done from the port (have I raved yet how MUCH I love this port? (grins)

Then in to see my Oncologist, he says white blood cell count and platelet counts are fine, blood pressure a teeny bit high (it has been the last couple of times but must not be too high or worrisome) and we will see the results of the CEA from today next Monday when I go in to do my 3rd session of chemotherapy.

Diarrhea is starting to get on my nerves, but if it doesn't get any worse I can deal with it, heck I don't really have a choice except to get the Dr. to prescribe something if it gets worse so we shall see.

Other than diarrhea and a bit of fatigue am fine, tooth stopped hurting so guess the antibiotics helped.

Will update during the week as side effects come and go and I get ready for my next chemo session on Monday but today I ask you all to focus good and healing thoughts on my youngest son Will.  He is in Florida and going through a trying time and illness (not my story or place to tell it so will leave it at he really really means the world to me as does my oldest son but Will, well he is special to me and my heart hurts for him right now so please any healing thoughts, prayers or words would be appreciated.

Talk to you again soon ................................

No comments:

Post a Comment