Sunday, October 18, 2009

Just a quick update on side effects

The only remaining side effects seems to be a LOT of fatigue, I mean I am sleeping almost constantly when Tom is at work and barely stay awake for an hour or so when he is home and we are watching TV.  The other side effect is the neuropathy.  I seem to be waking up about 5:30 or 6am and I come down by the pool to read the paper and let Tom sleep some more.

Typing, touching the table, even a breeze makes my fingers, hands and feet tingle.

Diarrhea and nausea/throwing up seem to be gone (hopefully) for this round.  Monday I see my Oncologist and get blood work done, then the next Monday is chemotherapy treatment again.

Talk to ya'll later and have a wonderful day everyone  ........................

No comments:

Post a Comment